Disney California Adventure is hosting Halloween Party 2023 again at Disneyland. Oogie Boogie Bash 2023 consists of fun entertainment, rides and treats while you wear your Halloween costume at California Adventure at Disneyland Resort.
Oogie Boogie Bash replaced the Disneyland Halloween Party, Mickey's Halloween Party, for the foreseeable future. The Disneyland Halloween Party takes place in conjunction with thatDisneyland Halloween-Temporada 2023.
Halloween parties at Disneyland are among the most popular events of the year, and our complete guide to the Oogie Boogie Bash aims to give readers details on dates, times, ticket prices, an overview of activities and tips on how to make the most of your event. scary.
You can read everything about everythingDisneyland Halloween season here. This other article contains all the information about the various aspects of the Halloween time at Disneyland Resort, which is not just a part of the Halloween Oogie Boogie Bash party. You can also see our list ofThe 13 best Disneyland Halloween experiences you can't miss.
Planning a Disneyland vacation?
Get exclusive access to Mickey Visit subscriber-only hotel and ticket prices. Don't miss our travel tips newsletter!
Discounts on Disneyland tickets
Our Preferred Disney Approved Retailer,run away todayoffers the best discounts on Disneyland tickets. In addition to the great discounted prices, the customer service and easy support is absolutely fantastic. They have a whole department dedicated to making every order a wonderful experience and they are available to you during your vacation if you need it.
Book your discounted tickets NOW >
Purchasing Get Away Today tickets is easy and convenient as all your tickets are sent electronically. You can collect your coupons and go straight to the gate without having to wait at the ticket lines. They also offer booking plans so you can pay for your vacation over time.
You can read my report on my personal experience booking through Get Away Today and how much you can saveHere!
Disneyland Halloween Time can be very expensive
I signed an exclusive agreement with Disneyland's oldest travel partner to provide everythingthe cheapest disneyland ticketswhich can be found anywhere on the web. I constantly work with the agency for new offers and prices. These offers are sent in our newsletter by e-mail.
In this planning guide:
Oogie Boogie Bash Fechas 2023
The dates for 2023 have not yet been announced; You can check out the 2022 dates below to get an idea of how many times the Oogie Boogie Bash will be held before we know the official dates.
The 2023 Ooogie Boogie Bash Party will be held on select nights from September through October 31st. All Oogie Boogie Bash dates and prices can be found in the party schedule below.
Oogie Boogie Bash starts at 6 p.m. M. at 11:00 p.m. Admission to California Adventure begins at 3:00 PM. M
|Term 2022||ticket price|
|Tuesday September 6, 2022||129 $|
|Saturday 10th September 2022 (night only for D23 members)||179 $|
|Tuesday September 13, 2022||129 $|
|Thursday, 09/15/2022||139 $|
|Sunday 18 September 2022||149 $|
|Tuesday, September 20, 2022||129 $|
|Thursday, 09/22/2022||139 $|
|So, 25. September 2022||149 $|
|Tuesday 27 September 2022||129 $|
|Thursday, 09/29/2022||139 $|
|So, 2. October||159 $|
|Tuesday, October 4, 2022||139 $|
|Thursday October 6, 2022||149 $|
|So, 9. October||159 $|
|Tuesday 11 October 2022||139 $|
|Thursday 13 October 2022||149 $|
|So, 16. October||159 $|
|Tuesday 18 October 2022||139 $|
|Thursday 20 October 2022||159 $|
|So, 23. October||159 $|
|Tuesday 25 October 2022||159 $|
|Thursday 27 October 2022||159 $|
|Saturday 29 October 2022||179 $|
|Mon, October 31, 2022||179 $|
This is an important point for all guests visiting in September and October:Unless you have a park hopping ticket, you must leave California Adventure in the early evening and can only return to your hotel or home. Disney is closing Disney California Adventure early for the party and requires non-party guests to leave at least an hour before the party starts. Make sure you get onePark-Jump-TicketIf you're not planning on going to the event with a ticket, you can head to Disneyland when the party starts! If there's a party on one of your travel days, consider buying a Park Hopper ticket or creating your ownReserve Disneyland Parkto Disneyland Park for the day.
When do Oogie Boogie Bash 2023 tickets go on sale?
An official date for 2023 has yet to be released; Last year, tickets to the Oogie Boogie Bash went on sale on June 28th to Magic Key holders and on June 30th to the general public. We will likely see a similar period in 2023.
What is included in Oogie Boogie Bash tickets?
- The event ticket provides access to Disney California Adventure Park starting at 3:00 p.m. m., without reservation for the amusement park.
- PhotoPass photos during the event are included in the price of admission. Scan your event ticket into the Disneyland app to access Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event. Photos can be downloaded from your Disney account as many times as you like for 45 days after you first take them. Disney PhotoPass subjectDisney PhotoPass Terms and Conditions and Expiration Policy. Online registration is required. Disney PhotoPass photos must be linked to your Disney account before you can download them.
- Tickets are not required for guests under 3 years old. Children must be supervised. Guests under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a guest 14 or older to enter a theme park. To enter an attraction, children under the age of 7 must be accompanied by a person over the age of 14.
Pre-party admission to Disney California Adventure Park is included with your Oogie Boogie Bash ticket. The after-hour party starts at 6 p.m. PT and you have the opportunity to play in the park three hours before the start of the event.
All Halloween party tickets must bebought directly from Disneyland,and at the Disneyland Resort main gate and by phone at 714-781-4636. There are no discounts for events with Halloween party tickets. Online and mobile purchases are not available on the day of the event and parking is not included in the price of admission. Price. Children up to the age of two do not need a ticket.
Tips and tricks for the Oogie Boogie Bash
Here are some tips to prepare for this event and avoid the queues:
Board Disneyland's Grand Californian California Adventure to skip the long line at the gates.
- If you're willing to skip the first parade, this is the best time to enter Villains Grove without a long line. Plan to see the second parade at 10pm.
- Upon check-in, a wristband will be provided upon entry or in the Blue Sky Cellar on the right. It must be used as soon as the party starts, otherwise you will be asked to hang out with the other guests who don't have a ticket to the party! This wristband also contains your QR code for PhotoPass images.
- Disneyland day passes are priced based on expected popularity, Halloween party ticket prices also reflect expected Disney attendance. The most expensive dates you see in the table are probably those that have been full in the past.
- We do not recommend buying a park ticket for the day you are going to the party as the party ticket includes access to the park. Make the most of the time you have before the party starts with California Adventure's three-hour early check-in.
- Half the fun is being able to wear a costume! See Costume later in the guide for our tips on how to wear a costume in the Oogie Boogie Bash. Best of all, the characters will comment on your costume throughout the night, making for great interactions.
- Make sure you get a map upon entering so you know where to find all the trick-or-treating characters and paths. If you want to see a specific character, you might want to queue to meet them before the party starts so you're at the front of the line. But I wouldn't do that with the most popular characters...sometimes that's when the line is longest!
- Children will love Travessuras sweets; You will get more than the little bags they give you when you go in. Bring your own bag so you can carry more!
- Eat before the party officially starts. You'll find that there is so much to do that you won't want to stop for a big party meal.
- The road to Pixar Pier (towards the Lamplight Lounge) closes about 15 minutes (varies!) before the parade begins, opening up many last-minute views of the parade.
Oogie Boogie Bash Treat Trails 2023
Crossroads are trick-or-treating opportunities along paths that end with iconic villains you rarely see in the parks, like Oogie Boogie or Maleficent! Before reaching the characters, guests make several stops with cauldrons full of sweets and at least one stop with healthy snacks. Most types of candy included varieties from Snickers, Skittles, Twix, Three Musketeers, and more. (Disney, heed my request to put Reeses in the cauldrons!) The healthy treat stops consisted of apple slices, popcorn, dried cranberries, etc.
The Treat Trails at the Oogie Boogie Bash featured villain favorites like:
- Oogie Boogie - Building animation
- Cruel stage 17
- Maleficent- von Soarin'
- Doctor Facilier - for the little mermaid
- Madam Mim - Hyperion-Theater
- Mother Gothel - by Grizzly River Run
- Ernesto De La Cruz - At the entrance to the Avengers campus
Check out our photo tour below featuring the candy trails we sampled during our Oogie Boogie Bash experience!
sincere crosshe stole the show at this year's Oogie Boogie Bash, he was absolutely amazing. Walking up the Treat Trail will direct you to fast forward, but they have a secluded area reserved for guests who want to wait for him to sing. And it's worth the wait! You can check out a role we shared of the Ernesto De La Cruz character from Oogie Boogie Bash here.
See this post on Instagram
Next to debut isMutter Gothelby Tangled. This place is a bit further away so it was less crowded than other lines. This allowed us to interact with her for much longer! However, she told me to stop staring and move on while I photographed her!
the next is madam meof sword in stone. One of the amazing things about Treat Trails in Oogie Boogie Bash are these weird characters. I don't remember seeing Madam Mim in the parks before.
Maleficent performed on a large stage near Soarin' for her treatment track. These outfits have only gotten better and better since the debut of this new take on the Disneyland Halloween party.
Doctor Facilier is always a popular face character. He really commands a stage presence.
This trail route was one of the most popular and had one of the longest queues. This year it was located near the Little Mermaid. His candy trail ran out because he was so popular! At this point we were pretty stuffed with candy so it was a good thing we actually queued up to check it out!
sidfrom Toy Story was a great addition to the Costume Trail list! Her line was another popular one, but the treatment trails move so fast. At least at Sid's Treat Trail it wasn't hidden so you could easily walk by and see it too if you didn't want to wait in line.
One of our favorite Trate Trails character interactions with Wandavision's Agatha on Avengers Campus, she was hysterical. Note the "Here Lies Sparky" tombstone next to it.
The only candy lane we missed was Cruella (from Disney's recent remake) because the character was on a break when we passed the lane. We still have candy, which happens whenever characters take a break. We could have come back later but we had a full program for the evening!
Kids will love the Candy Trails because of the huge amount of candy they get. On our first treat trail, my son, even at 12, was blown away by the amount of candy we got. He loved it, and at the time Mischief Trails was his top priority. Be prepared for this reaction from most children, they will be very emotional when given this candy! The good thing is that Disney has executed these treatment tracks brilliantly and includes amazing portrayals of iconic villains. And the lines move so fast it's easy to get into them all!
Oogie Boogie Bash Meet and Greet Charaktere
Meet a variety of Disney characters and villains at the Oogie Boogie Bash! At Halloween parties in the past, guests would encounter characters they would not normally see. We love that about everyoneDisney after hoursParties and the Oogie Boogie Bash definitely have similar vibes with these rare character experiences.
Without a doubt, the most popular date this year is starring Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck and Clarabelle Cow as the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus. This was a great success!
We went to check the line an hour before the party started and were told by the performers that we had to wait at least two hours after the party started. .that would have been three hours! We ended up going back to the first parade and only waited 30 minutes. This is always the best rule of thumb for any meeting: come back later. The queue will always be longer at the beginning of the party!
In Cars Land you will find Disney cars in their Halloween costumes. However, these characters are available during regular park hours. So keep that in mind if you want to prioritize your party time for party-exclusive characters.
I love seeing all these weird characters in the parks! We were lucky enough to get Pinocchio's Blue Fairy to skip the line as she started waving at people as we walked by so we ran! Be prepared and pay attention to the characters.
My personal favorite of the night was seeing Mulan dressed as Ping! This was a great photo opportunity and I would love to see more of her in the parks! The line to Ping was easily one of the favorite lines for the Carthay Circle character to meet and greet.
Bruno de Encanto was a huge hit and had long lines for most of the party! We waited until the second parade was over and the party was almost over before queuing. It allowed us to get to know him without spending too much time partying.
Mater was by far the most popular, I was glad we caught him at the Oogie Boogie Bash as his line was always so long at California Adventure during the day.
Kingdom Hearts characters are very popular and attract long lines all night long. The best time to queue for these characters is during one of the parades. This year, instead of the Grizzlies (pictured below), they have gathered guests near the World of Color exhibit area, so you can watch the frighteningly fun parade near that exhibit area and queue to see these characters once the parade is over. ends.
Kingdom Hearts - Pato Donald
Kingdom Hearts - Pastete
Previous characters from Oogie Boogie Bash have been offbeat villains like Frollo, the Sheriff of Nottingham and Governor Ratcliffe.
Sheriff von Nottingham
Character encounters and reception lines move slower than Candy Traces, so consider what your party's priorities are - being able to service them all is unrealistic! PhotoPass photographers will be at most major meet and greets. PhotoPass pictures for the night are included with your party ticket, so be sure to snap photos!
terribly funny parade
It's worth taking the time to see The Frightfully Fun Parade. It's a shorter parade than the others at Disneyland, but it features amazing floats from Disney's favorite villains...plus a sequence dedicated to the haunted house! It's now easily one of my favorite parades at the parks.
The parade is led by the headless horseman from Sleepy Hollow, which was both a cool touch and a spooky one. The headless horseman moved slowly and really had the aura of spooky season!
The parade features a cavalcade of characters including Mickey and Minnie Mouse, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Disney Villains and the Haunted Mansion.
The costumes and floats of this parade are impressive! The energy of the villains was so present and everyone around us was dancing to the music.
There might be some parts that might be a little scary for small children if you are in the front row. But in true Disney style, this is a family runway show, even if the focus is on villains. If you're worried, watch the video below to see what to expect. You can also choose a seat a little further back so you're not as close to the characters. We sat in the front row and the showpieces were constantly interacting with the audience and coming towards us! For us as big Disney fans this was great, but some little ones might not like it depending on their personality.
You can watch the full video of the show below to get an idea of what to expect if you're worried. However, all the kids around us did great and clapped along to the music!
Super fun dinner packages
Guests interested in a pre-booked tour can opt for the Meal Package described below in this guide. There's also a dessert party where you can enjoy Halloween-themed treats with reserved seating throughout the parade. Do we now believe that these food packages are necessary?
Based on our experience at the Oogie Boogie Bash, we don't think packages were necessary to get good seats! But for some guests who want to prioritize their time, not having to book a spot so early and spending more time enjoying the party can be a good option.
The Frightfully Fun Parade took place twice during the 7:45pm party. M. and at 10:00 p.m. The parade starts in the Pixar Pier area near Symphony Swings and continues through the park ending at Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: BREAKOUT! Attraction. Both parades start and end at these locations.
The benefit of California Adventure is the length of the parade route, which offers plenty of seating. We saw right next to The Little Mermaid with the plan to walk straight to Bruno (next to the grizzly catwalk) which worked.
DICA PRO:Shortly? The road to Pixar Pier (towards the Lamplight Lounge) closes about 15 minutes (varies!) before the parade begins, opening up many last-minute views of the parade. This is also a great area to get a seat if you don't want to commit to a bit of a wait. This is how we managed to secure our spot without waiting too long for the parade. I had a coffee and lingered around, jumping in to grab a seat just as the cast members started dodging.
Villain's Grove Oogie Boogie Bash
The Redwood Creek Challenge Trail has been transformed into a heavenly world of Disney villains with a series of scenes, each creating a "hauntingly beautiful dream space of colour, sound, light and shadow as the stories unfold". enchanting world". ." This tour of the Redwook Creek Trail is a visually stunning, immersive experience.
During this Villains Grove adventure, you can expect to see the following locations of well-known Disney villains:
- Frollo's sanctuary
- they will do harm
- Garden of the Queen of Hearts.
- Scars Elefantenfriedhof
- Friends of Dr Moderator on the other side
- Queen's Forest Lightning
- House two will-o’-the-wisps
You can watch our live action video from Villain's Grove on Facebook here:
This is one of the best things to see at this party, don't miss it!
However, please note that this experience does NOT contain any real characters, it is a VFX experience only. My son was disappointed as soon as we walked in as he got the impression (my fault for not making that clearer!) that each area would end with character. So make sure your kids have clear expectations of what this experience is all about. He likened it to "driving to see the Christmas lights." So something that mom likes to experience and that he can absorb faster.
This is an extremely popular experience and there will be long lines during the party! It's really impressive, so take the time to check it out! I recommend going during the first parade (unless you prioritize one of the many popular figures of the time!) or late in the evening. You can also check wait times on the Disneyland app which was a nice touch.
DAS userthey can link their pass to their Villains Grove account and get a return time; Therefore, speak to a cast member if adjustments are needed.
This interactive stage production is great for younger guests when guests come to a Halloween party with Mickey and friends. Featuring dancing, not-so-scary stories, and sweet treats at the Disney Theater in Hollywood Land. You can see the full program below:
There will be several performances during the party, giving guests different ways to see the show. This show is mainly aimed at a younger audience, so the first show will be more popular. But that doesn't mean men, adults can't come, everyone is always welcome. It's a sweet experience and includes two original songs created just for the show!
There will be five shows each night giving guests plenty of opportunities to watch! Later shows are less crowded.
regras do halloween costume
One of the funnest parts of the Oogie Boogie Bash is watching everyone dress up for Halloween! This is the only time adults can wear Halloween costumes in the park, which is exciting for many Disney fans. My son chose to keep it simple with a simple costume tee because he wanted to be comfortable, but I opted for a more engaging approach with my full wig Sally costume.
The more complicated your attire, the more complicated it will be to navigate the party, but most importantly, remember you'll still be walking the parks, so wear comfortable shoes! I almost didn't bother getting dressed as it was so hot the day of the party but I'm glad we decided. He made the whole experience more fun. And I will say that adding a wig to any costume really gives that extra detail to tie it all together. Wearing costumes was also a big joke for all the characters as they called each other Jack and Sally throughout the night which was fun!
There are certain Disney costume rules that you should be aware of, here are the costume rules straight from the Disneyland website:
While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and common sense. Please take a moment to read our latest rules and regulations:
- Fantasies must be familiar and not obstructive, abusive, obnoxious, or violent.
- Guests dressed as characters are not allowed to pose for photos or sign autographs for other guests.
- Costumes may not contain weapons that look like, or could be easily confused with, a real weapon.
- Costumes must not contain any sharp objects or materials that could accidentally strike another guest.
- Layered clothing or costume accessories that wrap around the body are not recommended and may be subject to an additional security check.
- Costumes cannot reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. long princess dresses).
For guests under 13 years old
Costumes and some masks may be used provided the mask does not cover the entire face and the eyes are visible.
For guests aged 14 and over
- Layers can be used if the length doesn't fall below the waist.
- T-shirts, blouses, hoodies and motif caps are accepted.
- Acceptable accessories include: clear wings, plastic lightsabers, toy swords, and tutus. A hat may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
- No masks may be used.
Guests who do not comply with these guidelines may be refused entry or removed unless their attire can be altered to meet the above standards. Read more on the official Halloween siteHere.
Every Halloween at Disneyland there is a plethora of goodies to share!
Award-winning sausages(Available from September 2nd to October 31st; mobile ordering possible)
- Footlong Spicy Pulled Pork Dog - Sweet and tangy pulled pork with a tangy tropical chutney served on a toasted bun(New)
- Oogie Boogie Funnel Cake chips sprinkled with shredded cookies, filled with chocolate cream and topped with whipped cream, cookie pieces, jelly beans and chocolate candies
Cocina Cucamonga Mexican Grill(Available from September 2nd to November 10th; mobile ordering possible)
- Hibiscus Sangria: Red sangria, fresh cinnamon hibiscus water and fresh berries with candied hibiscus
cozy cone(Available from September 2nd to October 31st; mobile ordering possible)
- Spicy Macaroni and Cheese Cone - Macaroni with a spicy pepper and cheese sauce topped with Chili Cheese Puffs
- Fruity Sugar Churro - Churro mixed with fruity granola sugar topped with a purple and green topping
Clarabelle Homemade Ice Cream(Available from September 2nd to November 10th; mobile ordering possible)
- Granola Cup: Vanilla strawberry ice cream, berry compote, granola mix and whipped cream served in a waffle cup with fruity granola(New)
- Chocolate Brownie Sundae - Fudge brownie, Rocky Road ice cream, hot sauce and hard chocolate icing served in a chocolate dipped wafer cup with white chocolate chips(New)
- Hard Apple Float - Hard apple cider and apple sorbet drizzled with caramel sauce(New)
- Pumpkin Pie Hard Float - Pumpkin chai cider, vanilla ice cream and a spiced pie crust cookie(New)
Fairfax Obstmarkt(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
- Blood Orange Lemonade: Fresh orange water with lemonade (non-alcoholic)(New)
Fiddler, Fifer and Handy Coffee(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
- Oogie Boogie Worms and Dirt Cake - Chocolate cake filled with raspberry jam, topped with mocha mousse, chocolate chip cookie, sweet worms and chocolate topping
Flos V8 Coffee(Available from September 2nd to October 31st; mobile ordering possible)
- Spicy Chicken and Fries - French fries drizzled with ranch dressing, topped with chicken strips, drizzled with mango habanero sauce and garnished with chives
Hollywood-Halle(Available from September 2nd to November 10th; mobile ordering possible)
- Stone Delicious IPA Michelada with Pepper Lime Sauce(New)
- Ghost Pepper Michelada: Tomato-based Michelada with Ghost Pepper Syrup and Mala Suerte Mexican Dark Lager(New)
- Sondermodell Ghost Pepper Michelada mit Ghost Pepper Sirup, Pepper and Lime Seasoning(New)
- Blue Rum Cocktail: Rum-orange liqueur flavored with lemon-lime and cherry(New)
- Cranberry Sangria: Sangria and orange liqueur with cranberry juice(New)
- Prickly Pear Vodka Cocktail: Vodka and prickly pear syrup mixed with lemon lime and topped with a glitter cube(New)
Cookie Jack Jack Numbers(Available from September 2nd to October 31st)
- Jack-Jack Shortbread Cookie: Chocolate-dipped shortbread cookie with a jack-jack chocolate chip(New)
Lamplight Lounge - Dining by the sea(Mobile walk-in waitlist available)
- Ghost Pepper Nachos: Marinated chicken with charred ghost pepper, smoked ghost pepper cheese sauce, black bean puree, avocado tomatillo salsa and spiced tomatoes(New)(Available from September 2nd to October 31st)
- Pepper Ginger Pork Belly Omelettes - Crispy pepper ginger glazed pork belly with Asian salad on baguette rolls(New)(Available from September 2nd to October 31st)
- Cucumber Tamarind Cocktail: Patron Silver Tequila, cucumber syrup, tamarind syrup and fresh lime juice, garnished with calendula(New)(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
living room lamp light(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
- Pumpkin Spice Donuts - Warm, fluffy pumpkin spiced sugar donuts served with orange cream cheese sauce and warm buttery rum sauce(New)
- One final toast: Patrón Silver Tequila, cucumber syrup, tamarind syrup, and fresh lime juice, garnished with calendula(New)
Mortimer's Market(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
- Leaven in the shape of Vampire Mickey
Café Pacific Pier(mobile order possible)
- Pastrami Sandwich: Ghost pepper cheese spread and homemade sauerkraut on toasted baguette bread(New)(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
- Espresso chocolate bread pudding with creme anglaise, whipped topping, gummy eyeballs and toasted walnuts(New)(Available until November 10th)
Pacific Wharf Cappuccino-Wagen(Available from September 2nd to November 10th; mobile ordering possible)
- Pumpkin Bundt Cake: Pumpkin flavored cake filled with dulce de leche and cream cheese frosting, topped with chocolate knuckle and mousse sheet(New)
- Pumpkin Spiced Horchata Cold Mix: Creamy mix of chilled beer, spiced pumpkin rice and cinnamon drink (non-alcoholic)(New)
- Cold Brew Pumpkin Spiced Horchata mit Irish Whiskey(New)
Pym Tasting Lab(Available from September 2nd to November 10th; mobile ordering possible)
- Molecules Snack: Flavored popcorn, mini pretzels, honey roasted peanuts and popped sorghum with mini peanut butter candies(New)
Pym test kitchen(Available from September 2nd to November 10th; mobile ordering possible)
- Butter Pecan Cold Brew - Pecan flavored butter topped with candied walnuts (non-alcoholic)(New)
Surprises!(Available from September 2nd to October 31st; mobile ordering possible)
- Minnie Witch Shake: Mint chocolate shake with whipped cream and cookie ears filled with chocolate cream (non-alcoholic)
- Blood orange smoothie with whipped cream and strawberry sauce (non-alcoholic)(New)
Grill for smoke jumpers(mobile order possible)
- Double Green Chile Burger - Two Angus beef burgers, roasted green Chilean salsa and purple slaw, served with poblano dressing(New)(Available from September 2nd to November 1st)
- Peppermint shake with whipped cream, chocolate chip cookie crumbs, gummy body parts, and a chocolate-covered cake (non-alcoholic)(New)(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
- Cranberry Grape Punch: Cranberry and grape juices, ginger ale, cranberry syrup, cranberry puree, and orange-flavored stuffed boba (no alcohol)(New)(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
- Grape Cranberry Cocktail: Black vodka, grape cranberry juice, ginger beer, cranberry syrup, cranberry puree, and orange-filled boba(New)(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
Studio catering company(Available from September 2nd to November 10th; mobile ordering possible)
- Ghost Pepper Potatoes with Ghost Pepper Cheese Sauce, smoked bacon and pickled jalapeños
Buena Vista Churro-Wagen(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
- Pumpkin Spice Churro rolled in sugar and flavored with pumpkin spice(New)
Grizzly Peak Churro-Wagen(Available from September 2nd to November 10th)
- Peanut Candy Churro rolled in peanut powder, sugar and crushed peanuts, drizzled with peanut butter sauce(New)
Hollywood Churro Wagon(Available from September 2nd to November 10th; mobile ordering possible)
- Sour Candy Churro: Sour sugar sprinkled churro with a sweet watermelon topping(New)
You can read all about the different Halloween candy deals in ourKompletter Halloween-Food-Guide.
Oogie Boogie Bash Food Pack
Guests who wish to book a reserved seating package for the Frightfully Fun Parade can dine at the Wine Country Trattoria or enjoy a dessert feast on the Sonoma Terrace.
Oogie Boogie Bash dessert party at Sonoma Terrace
The dessert party includes a plate of Halloween treats (probably a similar experience toWorld of colors dessert party) with an exhibition dedicated to the Frightfully Fun fashion show. This usually includes unlimited drinks as well.
From now on you can book the dessert party atDisneyland Website here.
- What's included:Desserts, drinks, and tours will be reserved in front of Sonoma Terrace during the parade
- Preis:$89 per person, full payment at time of booking
- Tempo:The dessert party starts 45 minutes before the first parade and 30 minutes before the second parade.
This dining experience can be booked in advance and I highly recommend securing your spot if you are interested in this dessert feast.
Wine Country Trattoria Essenspaket
One of the meal packages is at the Wine Country Trattoria restaurant. This meal package cannot be booked in advance, but you can make a reservation at the restaurant and let us know on arrival that you would like to upgrade your meal package.
You can book the Wine Country Trattoria experienceon the Disneyland website here.
- What's included:A 3 course fixed price meal (including appetizer, main course and dessert) at the Wine Country Trattoria plus a voucher giving you access to one of the reserved viewing areas of the Frightfully Fun Parade
- Preis:$59 for adults 10 and older and $35 for children ages 3-9 (there's a $10 surcharge for those ordering prime rib)
- Package available: 12:30 p.m. at 6:00 p.m. on the dates of the Oogie Boogie Bash
This rich Italian feast of 3 carcasses features hearty homemade specialties. Enjoy a selection of starters, entrees including a variety of pasta dishes, rib eye steak, chicken parmigiana, seafood and vegetarian options, and delicious desserts like tiramisu and chocolate panna cotta.
Oogie Boogie themed merchandise
Halloween always brings a lot of news and this year is no exception! At California Adventure you can find Oogie Boogie Bash merchandise along with Halloween merchandise that is awesome. We found many event items, like Minnie's ears in the picture above, along with event date pins on the back of the checkout. So if you can't find them on the shelves, ask a performer! !
"Villain!" - World of colors
Villainous is not running in the 2022 season, we are not sure if he will return in 2023.
It's Halloween themed"world of colorsThe show tells a Halloween story about a young woman named Shelley Marie who embarks on a journey to explore the evil side of Disney characters.
This World of Color show is truly unlike any other in this entry, with brand new animations for new characters and a narrative story of a girl deciding whether she'd rather be a princess or a villain on Halloween. Of course, all of our favorite Disney villains make sure to have their say on those decisions along the way.
World of Color Villainous performs twice a night at 9pm. M. and at 10:45 p.m. The second feature is always less crowded than the first, so keep that in mind.
Plan your Disneyland vacation!
For complete help planning your entire Disneyland vacation, log on to ourFREE newsletter with Disneyland offers. Find helpful planning information, exclusive Disney offers and access to the best value Disneyland tickets around.
Click on the links below to learn more about Disneyland Halloween planning and more!
- Disneyland Halloween Guide
- Where to find information on discounted Disneyland tickets
- Universal Studios Hollywood tips and tricks
- The best restaurants in Disneyland
- Disneyland Christmas Guide
Is Oogie Boogie Bash worth it? HECK YEAH. It's jam packed with opportunities and creepy (but not too scary) fun. But even when an event is showing out, there are bound to be some misses.Is Oogie Boogie Bash worth the money? ›
It's expensive and it's hard to get tickets. But it's worth every penny and every minute you spend preparing for it for the total immersion in the wicked fun of the Halloween season. Oogie Boogie Funnel Cake Fries are available at Award Wieners in DCA all Halloween season long, not just at the bash.Is Oogie Boogie Bash fun for adults? ›
Even though Disneyland is certainly for families, I feel like the Oogie Boogie Bash really caters to us adults. There is PLENTY to see, do, and experience! Continue reading for my best Oogie Boogie Bash party tips.What is Oogie Boogie Bash A Disney Halloween party? ›
Oogie Boogie Bash is a special extra-ticket event held select nights at at Disney California Adventure during the Halloween season. The party includes an exclusive Halloween parade with an appearance by a horseback-riding headless horseman, trick-or-treating, and more.Is there alcohol at Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
A special selection of haunting Halloween-themed desserts. Alcoholic and Nonalcoholic Beverages. Reserved seating in front of Sonoma Terrace for Frightfully Fun Parade on Oogie Boogie Bash party nights.Do adults dress up at Oogie Boogie? ›
Oogie Boogie Bash includes parades, shows, character meet-and-greets, and more, most of which are exclusive to party nights. All guests, including adults, can wear costumes, subject to a few safety rules and restrictions. And of course trick-or-treating is involved!Does Oogie Boogie Bash sell out fast? ›
The 2022 event sold out in less than a week after going on sale. “This is the quickest sell-out for Disney's after-hours Halloween event and a clear sign that the $10-$15 price increase from 2021 did nothing to deter demand for these tickets,” according to MousePlanet.Do you have to leave the park for Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
If you are planning on visiting Disney California Adventure Park, on the day of a special event, you will notice that the Theme Park standard operating hours have been shortened. If you don't have tickets for Oogie Boogie Bash- A Disney Halloween Party, then you will have to leave at the end of normal park hours.Does everyone dress up for Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
There are a few general rules that pertain to all guests. Quoting from Disneyland's website: All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.Is Oogie Boogie Bash scary? ›
The opposite is true at Oogie Boogie Bash. While I would never say the event is too scary for young kids, there's a decidedly darker vibe. The special characters are all villains, the lighting and music are eerie and, since DCA serves alcohol, there are boos and booze.
Tickets for the Oogie Boogie Bash cost around the same price as a regular one-day Disneyland ticket. The park is still crowded and lines are still long for popular rides. You can enjoy Halloween decorations and ride overlays during regular park hours with a regular ticket.Can adults dress up for Disney Boo Bash? ›
For guests ages 14 and up:
Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and subject to additional security screening. Costumes may not reach or drag the ground. Capes should not go below the waist. Themed T-shirts, shirts, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
All of the attractions were open and the parks hours were longer than other off season months. I would strongly recommend that you purchase a ticket to Mickey's Halloween Party, it was well worth it. On the party night the crowds were a fraction of other nights.Is Oogie Boogie good or bad? ›
Oogie Boogie is the sadistic, villainous, manipulative and power-hungry boogeyman who resembles a large burlap sack. Inside of him are thousands of bugs (along with two spiders and a snake). His life revolves around gambling and loves gambling with others' lives.Are there fireworks at Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
Don't miss the Frightfully Fun Parade of classic characters as well as creatures like the Headless Horseman, and the after-dark fireworks display Halloween Screams.Can you ride rides during Oogie Boogie? ›
All rides are open during the party but check the Disneyland refurbishments schedule before your visit. You may enjoy the screamin' ride overlays that take place every night of the season, including Oogie Boogie Bash nights.Is Oogie Boogie filled with bugs? ›
Oogie Boogie is the main antagonist of Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. voiced by Ken Page, Oogie Boogie is boogeyman, a burlap sack filled with insects, spiders and a snake for a tongue.How long is the wait for Oogie Boogie Bash ride? ›
Oogie Boogie Bash has return to Disney California Adventure at Disneyland Resort on select nights in September and October! We are tracking the overall wait times and individual attraction wait times during each event. The average wait time so far in 2022 is 13.4 minutes.Does Disneyland kick you out for Oogie Boogie? ›
If you have a regular theme park ticket for a day that includes Oogie Boogie Bash (and not a ticket for the event), you will be escorted out at 6:00pm. You may visit Disneyland at this point if you have a park hopper ticket. If you do not have a park hopper ticket, I recommend enjoying Downtown Disney.What is it called when Disney adults dress up? ›
In the words of Kay, “DisneyBounding is a way to express your love for Disney through fashion. It uses clothes to recreate the outfits of your favorite Disney characters without being costume-y. You could go to school or the mall in a DisneyBound and not get pegged for being in costume.”
A complete guide for the Oogie Boogie Bash, a separate Halloween ticket, after park-hours event located inside Disney California Adventure. Your ticket includes trick-or-treating through the park in your favorite Halloween costumes, characters both spooky and fantastic.Are Oogie Boogie Bash tickets hard to get? ›
2022 Dates and Prices
NOTE: Oogie Boogie Bash typically sells out quickly, and in fact sold out within a few days of going on sale in 2022. You need to purchase an Oogie Boogie Bash ticket to attend the event, which means a regular theme park ticket does not allow you to attend the party.
What rides are open during Oogie Boogie Bash? Most of the attractions at Disney California Adventure Park will be open for the party if they are also open during the day. However, there's one attraction that is only open at night during Halloween Time and only at Disney California Adventure Park.What time does Disney close for Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
The 2023 Ooogie Boogie Bash party will run on select nights from September until October 31. All of the dates and prices for the Oogie Boogie Bash can be seen in the list of party dates below. Oogie Boogie Bash runs from 6PM-11PM with admission to California Adventure beginning at 3PM.What characters can you meet at Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
- Mother Gothel (Tangled) – Treat Trail. ...
- Mad Madam Mim (The Sword in the Stone) – Treat Trail. ...
- Kingdom Hearts Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy – Photo Spot. ...
- Agatha Harkness (WandaVision) – Treat Trail. ...
- Cruella de Vil (live-action) – Treat Trail.
He is both feared and detested for his ghastly nature, cannibalistic appetite, and rivalry with the Pumpkin King, Jack Skellington.What time do most people leave Disneyland? ›
After the initial onslaught is absorbed, there is a bit of a lull that lasts until about an hour after opening. Following the lull, the park is inundated with arriving guests for about 2 hours, peaking 10–11 a.m. Guests continue to arrive in a steady but diminishing stream until around 2 p.m.Can you ride web slingers during Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
Yes, it's true. WEB SLINGERS is included as a ride offering during Oogie Boogie Bash. If you love the rides, then the tickets to Oogie Boogie Bash might be worth it for the rides alone.What days of the week are Mickey not so scary Halloween party? ›
- August 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30.
- September 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30.
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31.
The fireworks spectacular won't begin until 10:15 pm, but you want to wait it out for a prime viewing location. The Jack Skellington puppet featured on stage during the spectacular is the stand-out of the party and is worth the wait. From fireworks until midnight is your time to party like it's Halloween.
All Guests may dress as their favorite character, but may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests. Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.Do you have to leave Disneyland for Mickey's Halloween party? ›
If you choose to buy a park ticket and have a park pass reservation for Magic Kingdom on the day you're going to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, you will not have to leave Magic Kingdom and re-enter once the party begins. You can stay inside the park and hop right into the celebrations once they begin!What should I wear to Disneyland on Halloween? ›
All event attendees — including adults — may dress in their favorite Halloween costume and must follow these and other guidelines: Costumes should be child-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive or violent. Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.Is it better to visit Disneyland for Halloween or Christmas? ›
Themed Attractions and Rides at Disneyland during Christmas vs Halloween. A lot of rides and attractions get seasonal makeovers and they differ during Halloween and Christmas. Halloween is more spooky and Christmas is more magical and merry.Is there world of color during Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
Villainous World of Color DID NOT return in 2022. Guests can enjoy the classic version of World of Color on non-party nights. Only during Oogie Boogie Bash. A new Halloween version of World of Color where you'll hear a Halloween tale about a young girl named Shelley Marie.Is Disneyland less busy during Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
So pay attention to which nights the party is happening and plan carefully, my friends! If the Oogie Boogie Bash is happening at DCA, Disneyland Park is going to be extra crowded. “Frightfully Fun Parade” during Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure Park.How fast does Oogie Boogie Bash sell out? ›
Nyberg graphed out the prices, showing that the average ticket price in 2019 was $125.50 and the event sold out in 140 days. In 2021, the average ticket price was $136.60, and the event sold out in 35 days.How early can you get into Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
Oogie Boogie Bash Information. The Oogie Boogie Bash takes place at Disney California Adventure in Disneyland Resort. The event begins at 6PM and lasts until 11PM. Ticket holders may enter DCA as early as 3PM and no park reservation is required.Is Oogie Boogie crowded? ›
Crowds are limited and there is so much other fun to explore. All rides are open during the party but check the Disneyland refurbishments schedule before your visit. You may enjoy the screamin' ride overlays that take place every night of the season, including Oogie Boogie Bash nights.Is there alcohol at Disney Halloween party? ›
Desserts: Chocolate-dipped strawberries, cupcakes, seasonal fruits, cheeses and more. Beverages: Sparkling beverages, signature lemonades, coffee and tea; additionally, beer and wine will be available to guests 21 and over. Guaranteed firework viewing in the Plaza Garden (standing area only)
Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party EXCLUSIVE Party Treats, Add-Ons, and Dining. Specialty food and beverage items will be available for extra purchase during the Party.What days of the week are Mickey Not So Scary Halloween party? ›
- August 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30.
- September 2, 5, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 30.
- October 2, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31.
For the most part, Mondays and Wednesdays, followed by Tuesdays and Thursdays (in that order) are going to be the best overall days of the week to visit in October 2023. Crowds will be below average on weekdays, and well above average on Saturday and Sunday.What is the least busy day at Disneyland in October? ›
With weekends packed with the Halloween season crowds, your best bet for a more manageable experience at Disneyland in October is to visit mid-week (Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday). Be sure to check the Crowd Calendar for the exact dates.Does Disneyland close early during Oogie Boogie Bash? ›
The Oogie Boogie Bash is for party ticket holders only. Disney's California Adventure Park will close early for the event. We recommend purchasing a Park Hopper ticket so you can go over to Disneyland Park during the party. Have so much fun!